Mat Based Yoga
Yoga uses postures (asanas) in combination with the breath to develop flexibility, alignment, balance and strength within the body. These benefits are accessible to all and bring an overall feeling of relaxation to both body and mind.
9.30am – 10.45am Soul Flow (Yoga Jo’s) – All levels
Preparing for Class
What should I wear?
- Leggings / exercise trousers / jogging pants and t-shirts / vests.
- Clothing should be comfortable and allow for movement of the body.
- Bare feet, or yoga socks can be worn.
- Drink plenty of water before the class to ensure that you are hydrated.
- It is recommended that you do not eat up to 2 hours before the class.
- Bring a yoga mat.
“I started attending two years ago to improve body flexibility particularly in my legs and toes as I have diabetes. What surprised me was how the benefits go beyond the physical exercises. Regular attendance helps reduce stress and promote well being. You really do feel great after a class. The class itself is friendly and the atmosphere peaceful and calm. Angela is always asking you to listen to your body and develop at your own pace. It’s such good advice for everyone. I would definitely recommend it.
P.S. It’s also fun.”Gordon McCreaddie